BHM Job Fair – August 25
Employment Opportunities – BHM is Hiring!
- Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Upper Level Airport, Event Room (Near Door 4U – Pre Security)
- Face coverings/masks are required in the airport
- No advance registration required
- Bring a photo ID and multiple copies of your resume
- Wear business attire as many employers will interview and hire on the spot
- Parking validated (park in the Hourly Parking “Yellow Section C “of the Parking Deck – Level 3)
Participating companies in the job fair include:
Airline and Aviation Related Services
Southern Sky Aviation
A&P Mechanic: Based on experience
Airline Maintenance Tech: Based on experience
Parts Associate: Based on experience
Pilot: Based on experience
United Ground Express
Cross-Utilized Agents: $10.05/hr
Transportation Security Administration
TSO-BHM: $16.55 – $23.64/hr (part-time)
Customer Service and Other Jobs
Buffalo Rock – Pepsi
Vending Support: $13 – $17/hr
Warehouse Support: $15/hr
Warehouse Picker: $14-$23/hr
Forklift Operator: $15/hr
Account Merchandiser: $42,000 – $45,000
Retail Sales Support: $13 – $17 /hr
CDL Class A Driver: $53,000 – $63,000
Ambassadors: $13/hr + commission
Huntleigh USA Corporation
Wheelchair Passenger Attendant: $7.25/hr
Birmingham Airport Authority
Equipment Operator: $31,512 – $47,267
Maintenance Repair Worker: $ $31,512 – $47,267
HVAC Technician: $41,376 – $62,781
Semi-Skilled Laborer: $24,775 – $31,215
Operations Supervisor: $41,376 – $62,781
Airfield Painter: $34,663 – $51,993
BHM Airport Event Room
5900 Messer Airport Highway
Birmingham, AL 35212
The Event Room is located on the upper level near Door 4.
Directions to the airport’s Event Room:
- Travel down Messer Airport Highway approaching the airport terminal.
- Follow the signs for Hourly parking.
- Go up the ramp for Hourly Parking (Level 3) and pull a ticket.
- Park in yellow section C. Take the elevator (or stairs) to the Departure Level.
- Walk across the upper roadway to come inside the terminal at Door 4U.
- Once inside, go towards the left and you will see the Event Room.
*Information regarding positions and pay are subject to change. Please contact the company directly for the most current information.